Power Washing For Pavers In Highlands Ranch
Highlands Ranch Brothers Power Washing will clean and wash away all the dirt on your beautiful pavers. While pavers are a great addition to your home, they can easily accumulate grime, mildew, and mold.
Why are we awesome? Here are a few reasons!
- Dirt and Grime-free Paver: We make sure to get into every crack so no dirt is left after we clean.
- Biodegradable Detergent: We only use safe detergents that thoroughly clean surfaces and seep into hard to reach areas.
- Eco-Friendly Chemicals: We assure you that our chemicals are safe for all ecosystems. They will not harm your plants, animals, or children.
- Professional Team: Our crew is knowledgeable and experienced. We know how to properly handle equipment and water pressures.
- Quality Service: We work with you and your schedule. Our team is easy to work with and love your feedback on what areas need to be washed.
Want to find out even more reasons why we’re awesome? Check out our homepage for more!
Request A Quote Today!
The Dangers Of DIY Paver Power Pressure Washing
Adding paver to your landscape, patio, or driveway is an expensive investment. It’s important to keep it clean to protect the time and money used to put it in. Washing away the built-up grime can be a difficult task, one that requires more than a garden hose. Our equipment has a powerful stream of water that will remove all dirt, grime, mildew, and mold.
We highly suggest not using or renting your own pressure washer to wash your paver. We recommend this because paver, especially newer paver, has a finish layer that can be easily damaged by high pressured water. Paver is formed from a concrete mixture of small aggregates all the way down to fines. If washed incorrectly the fines can be removed, exposing the smaller aggregates in the paver.
The fines in the paver are what keep the stone compact and the color strong. When the power washer is used incorrectly it will strip the surface layer and fines, taking away color and protection. Our experienced team at Highlands Ranch Brother Power Washing knows how to accurately clean your paver without causing any damage to the surface layer.
And don’t forget